The final degree audit is a required process for ensuring degree requirements have been met before graduation. Request to complete degree requirements must be submitted the semester prior to the student’s expected graduation date – in the fall semester for spring graduation or in the spring semester for summer and fall graduation.
Please follow these three steps to complete the UA College of Engineering Final Degree Audit:
1) Application to Candidacy
- Go to UAccess Student Center, under Academic Record, click on Academic Summary, click on Apply for Graduation (see below) and complete the prompts.
2) College of Engineering – Graduating Senior Survey
All students who have been designated by their academic advisor as prepared to graduate one semester from now have received directions from that advisor to begin the final degree audit process. In general, this is for students with 75+ units towards their degree plan. Click the red button below to begin your College of Engineering Survey of Graduating Seniors.
If the student is unable to open and begin the survey via the button below, email ENGR-DegreeCheck@arizona.edu to ask for assistance.
Complete the Graduating Senior Survey thoroughly and thoughtfully, which should only take about 10 minutes. Once the student submits the survey, a confirmation email is sent and needs to be saved.
Once finished with the Graduating Senior Survey, students shall move to step 3, requesting their final degree audit worksheet, aka their “pink sheet”.
Click here to start the Survey for Graduating Seniors >
3) Advising Appointment with your Academic Advisor
- After you complete your UA Application to Candidacy for Graduation and the Graduating Senior Survey, the college’s Academic Affairs team will forward the audit worksheet (pink sheet) to your academic advisor. Your academic advisor will contact you to set up an advising appointment to review your status.
- Academic Advisors will contact students to setup an appointment via Zoom, phone or other means of communication to complete final degree process.
- Please Note: Students must review their Student Academic Advisement Report along with their advisor to ensure all degree requirements are satisfied.