26 Years of Engineering Excellence
UA Engineering Ambassadors (EAs) represent all 17 majors, sharing information about the College and their passion for Engineering – all from a student’s perspective.
EAs are among the best the College of Engineering has to offer. They are chosen based on their outstanding academic performance, involvement in research and internships, leadership experiences, and enthusiasm for engineering and education.
- Represent the College at recruitment events such as information sessions, college fairs, and university visit programs
- Perform tours of Engineering labs and spaces
- Participate in student panels
- Represent UA Engineering at industry and alumni functions
The Engineering Ambassador application for the 2023 – 2024 academic year is open now! Apply here before June 14, 2023. For those selected to move forward, interviews will take place in late summer.
- Major in Engineering
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Have completed at least one semester at UA in the College of Engineering
- Commit to serving two full academic years (Transfer students only need to commit to three semesters)
- Identify a University of Arizona staff or faculty member to complete a reference form on your behalf (more details on application)